Client Experience Analyst
CrewSafe® is a recognized leader in providing risk management solutions to the worldwide Food Service, Convenience Store, Hospitality, Retail and Food Processing industries.
We have an immediate full time opening for a Client Experience Analyst possessing strong organizational and client retention competencies. This is a great opportunity for those of you who enjoy customer service and would like to pursue a sales career.
- Conduct active client outreach via verbal and written communications.
- Gather and communicate client needs to the business development team so that we can add value to the services and products our clients provide to their clients
- Manage multi-line inbound calls, as well as, assist clients and potential clients with their needs.
- Follow up with clients on warranty, marketing and other programs
- Assist the business development team with sampling requests and customer service follow ups.
- Manage data entry including order entry and Account Management utilizing SAP and SalesForce software
- Prospect and gather information on potential new markets and industries.
Requirements / Experience
- Data entry Accuracy, Accuracy, Accuracy and Organizational Skills are key to your success.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of client relations experience with high level contacts
- Must have excellent written and tele-communications skills.
- Must have a high school diploma. A 4 year degree is highly desirable.
- Prior experience with SalesForce and SAP a plus
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills.
- Have ability to multi-task and show proven success working in a high pace work environment.
- Have a collaborative, team-oriented personality.
- Self-motivated and self-managed.
- Compensation based on experience
- Includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, holidays, 401K, and Profit Sharing.
For Consideration please submit:
- Updated Resume
- Salary history
- Cover Letter
- Date March 1, 2019